GoPro Hero4 Black

Please submit all bug reports here.
Please search for your issue first to see if it has already been submitted.
erwabo

GoPro Hero4 Black

Postby erwabo » Thu May 04, 2017 11:24 pm

I just got a Hero4 Black and I'm experiencing 2 issues:

1. I cant switch modes with it or trigger shutter/record
2. The video feed shows up on the PIP screen, but no video in FULL Screen mode

Im using an Ipad 3 with OS 10.2.

Thanks

Tom
Site Admin

Re: GoPro Hero4 Black

Postby Tom » Fri May 05, 2017 3:36 pm

Hi!

Very strange! Does it work using the Solo app?

1. Make sure you are connected first and receiving telemetry data by tapping the connect icon on the top right.
2. Not sure why it this doesn't work! There is a new update coming soon which may fix it though!

Igor3DR

Stuck in video mode

Postby Igor3DR » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:20 pm

Hi,

Sidepilot stuck in video mode. When selecting photo mode the view stays in video mode and records videos when shutter pressed. To workaround I have to reconnect solo app select photo mode there, then reconnect with Sidepilot and only then I have photo mode on and can take pictures. As soon as i switch to video mode inside Sidepilot, it will not allow me to switch back to photo. Is there a parameter I can adjust or is it a bug?

Cheers Mate,
Igor
Solo3dr-GoPro4Black

Tom
Site Admin

Re: Stuck in video mode

Postby Tom » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:10 pm

Igor3DR wrote:Hi,

Sidepilot stuck in video mode. When selecting photo mode the view stays in video mode and records videos when shutter pressed. To workaround I have to reconnect solo app select photo mode there, then reconnect with Sidepilot and only then I have photo mode on and can take pictures. As soon as i switch to video mode inside Sidepilot, it will not allow me to switch back to photo. Is there a parameter I can adjust or is it a bug?

Cheers Mate,
Igor
Solo3dr-GoPro4Black

Hi, which firmware version is your GoPro using? Does the mode switching work correctly using the stock 3DR app?

Thanks,
Tom

Tom
Site Admin

Re: Stuck in video mode

Postby Tom » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:18 pm

Igor3DR wrote:Hi,

Cheers Mate,
Igor
Solo3dr-GoPro4Black

Hi Igor,

I have found the bug you have been experiencing and will push an update to fix.

Thanks,
Tom

Return to “Bug Reports”