In Progress for release version 1.30
- Visual Follow Me - alpha
- UI Updates - Ready
- Recording video and photos locally for MJPEG and HTTP streams - WIP
- Youtube & Custom RTMP livestreaming - Ready
- MPCC with proper yaw control - alpha
- Panorama modes (Cylinder, Hemisphere & Video) - Ready
- Follow me orbit - WIP
- 3DR Solo LED Control (Set Colors, strobes, save and load presets) - Ready
- 3DR Solo LED Light show - Sync LED's to music & prerecorded colors. - Ready
- Battery stats - individual cell voltages, temperature, serial number - Ready
- Return to Me - returns the drone to your last known location before signal was lost - alpha
- ADSB Support (eg: uAvionix PingRX Module). Show other aircraft in the area if installed - WIP
- Waypoint distances & total mission length - Ready
- Solo Vehicle settings - WiFi name and password, Button assignments etc - Ready
- Generic BLE module support (HM-10, etc) - Ready
- Home position not being set correctly in app - Fixed
- Parameter sets not being uploaded correctly - Fixed
- Offline Solo FW updates - Fixed
- Disconnecting not actually disconnecting you - Fixed
Coming Soon - Not Started
- Custom Shot. Create a mission on the fly, ability to set different types of waypoints as you fly.
- Flight Path History - Generates a line behind your copter on the map to visually show you your flight path history
Proposed - Ideas List
- Motor test - Select a motor to test and only that one will spin up, useful for balancing motors
- Spline Waypoint show correctly - Actually display the curve for a spline waypoint instead of straight lines
- Gamepad support. Fly your drone using an iOS compatible game controller
- Telemetry/Sensor plots
- Full APM/PX4 Initial Setup
- Geofences - create multiple point geofence with the option of saving them and activating them when the craft is within the geofence.
- 3D Map - Rotate the map view and review and display the waypoints based on their heights relative to the ground surface.
- Plane Support
- Gimble Control (Tap & Drag or similar)
- Remote Follow me target - Enables following other people's devices instead of the pilot
- Enable stock Solo Shots - Allows use of the controller for shot options, also probably smoother than the custom shots I could create.
List updated on 22/9/2017
Please create a separate post for suggestions.