When flying it may be beneficial to you to keep a log of your flight.
To create a new log:
1. Open the SidePilot app and navigate to the Logging page.
2. Enter the date of the flight (default is the current date) and the time (default is the current time)
3. Enter the name of the drone/model you are flying
4. Enter the Flight time. This may already be filled from the current flight time of the drone if still connected.
5. Enter the weather conditions
6. Enter a description of the flight. Here you can be as vague or detailed as you wish.
7. Tap the + icon on the top right to save.
To edit a log:
1. Tap on the log you wish to edit. All of the values will be filled out.
2. Change whichever values you wish. When finished press save in the top right.
To delete a log:
1. Swipe from right to left on the log you wish to delete.
2. Tap on delete and the log will be deleted.
3. If you wish to delete all logs, go to Settings and the Clear all logs.
To Export to another device:
1. Navigate to the logging page
2. Tap on export.
3. Enter the email address of the device/person you wish to share your logs with.
To Import from email
1. Navigate to the email with the log you wish to import.
2. Tap on the log. Select the share button.
3. The SidePilot icon should show up. Tap on that.
4. The logs will now be in the app. They will combine with your current logs.
Forum for How-to topics. (Video stream, calibration etc)
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Igor3DR wrote:How to open vehicle log in excel?
How to open/view .bin (vehicle log file)?
The .bin file can be opened an analyzed using Mission Planner. There are ways to export to Excel but I'm not sure 100%, you will need to google it.
For the waypoints, the next version will have waypoint import/export which can be opened in Excel.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest